I am sure there are loads of reason for owning a shiny new iPad. Here are mine.
- They are very, very cool.
- The keyboard means you can actually type on it even if you have sausage fingers
- The screen size allows you to easily read A4 sized attachments without magno-vision
- It fires up in a split second. No more “I must remember that”. Flick a switch, on it comes and off you go.
- You can store lots of PDF diagrams that you can quickly use to illustrate points in a discussion.
- There is an app for anything you might want to do and they are cheap as chips (a colossal boon I find)
- The 3G feature allows you to email your meeting notes to be acted upon before you have even left the room.
- They are very portable so you tend to end up taking them everywhere instead of a heavier PC
- Connectivity to all major social media channels is simplicity itself.
- They are very, very cool (technically the same as point 1 but so important I thought it was worth a second mention)
Come on now; you know it makes sense http://tinyurl.com/buyanipadnow.
Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono / Free Digital Photos.net